We work for you. Hire us now for our new grad coverage and enjoy a solid relationship you can depend on.
New dentists and residency students across the US hire us to help with malpractice, disability, health, and life insurance upon graduation.
With our counsel comes something extra: deep industry expertise that new dentists can tap into for the future. There are a number of ways we can help you in your first years in practice and our clients will tell you that we’re more than just an insurance brokerage.
Access our programs for new grads and residents:
- New grad and resident malpractice program endorsed by the AGD
- Individual disability and income protection for new dentists and dental residents
- Individual life insurance
- Health insurance
- School group lectures
- Lunch and learn lectures
Top Questions We Answer:
- When is the best time to talk with you?
- What insurance do I need when I graduate?
- What do I need to know about malpractice insurance?
- Can you help me with disability insurance for dental residents and students?
- What’s the difference between claims made and occurrence policies?